The World Paratriathlon Series' races will be held for the 2nd time in Montreal on June 24, 2020.
The World Paratriathlon Montreal will be held at the Parc Jean-Drapeau.
The World Paratriathlon Montreal will be a sprint distance race.
Tuesday - June 23, 2020
- 09:00: WPS Bike Familiarization PTS & PTVI
- 09:00: WPS Swim Familiarization PTWC
- 09:30: WPS Bike Familiarization PTWC
- 09:30: WPS Swim Familiarization PTS & PTVI
- 15:00: WPS Athletes' Briefing
- 15:30: WPS Package pick-up
- 16:00: WPS Medical meeting
Wednesday - June 24, 2020
- 06:45: WPS Swim Warm Up
- 07:30: World Paratriathlon Series
- 10:30: Medal ceremony
All documents for the race, including the Athlete's Guide, will be available over the Spring 2020.