JOIN OUR FAMILY, BECOME A VOLUNTEER!
- You are into sports events?
- You are into international events?
- You like to support your community?
- You are 16 and over?
- You are available for one or more days between June 20th and 30th?
Join our team and participate to the deployment of the Groupe Copley World Triathlon.
Allow hundreds of amateur athletes to surpass themselves.
Support Elite triathletes and paratriathletes in their quest to qualify for the Olympic Games and the Paralympic Games.
Allow Montreal to shine in front of millions of viewers in more than 40 countries that will follow the performance of the best triathletes in the world!
To be a volunteer at the Groupe Copley World Triathlon means:
- Live an exciting outdoors experience, in the Old Montréal or in the International District;
- Be next to high-performance athletes;
- Be involved into an International event;
- Help athletes from all levels to surpass themselves;
- Join a team of 500 dynamic volunteers who are eager to deliver a high-end event;
- Access to the behind-the-scenes of the event;
- Get a T-shirt;
- Access to a meal when present for two consecutive shifts;
- Be eligible to the participation draw;
- Invitation to the volunteer party !
To find out more (material in French only)
The Volunteer Guide (Available in French only)
Are you interested in ? Fill the interest form click here and we will contact you during the Spring. Then you will choose your shift and your missions.
To contact us