JOIN OUR FAMILY, BECOME A VOLUNTEER!
- You are into sports events?
- You are into international events?
- You like to support your community?
- You are 16 and over?
- You are available for one or more days between June 24th and 30th?
Join our team and participate to the deployment of the Groupe Copley World Triathlon.
Allow hundreds of amateur athletes to surpass themselves.
Support Elite triathletes and paratriathletes in their quest to qualify for the Olympic Games and the Paralympic Games.
Allow Montreal to shine in front of millions of viewers in more than 40 countries that will follow the performance of the best triathletes in the world!
To be a volunteer at the Groupe Copley World Triathlon means:
- Live an exciting outdoors experience, in the Old Montréal, the International District or at the Parc Jean-Drapeau;
- Be next to high-performance athletes;
- Be involved into an International event;
- Help athletes from all levels to surpass themselves;
- Join a team of 500 dynamic volunteers who are eager to deliver a high-end event;
- Access to the behind-the-scenes of the event;
- Have free access to the privileges of the general public tickets;
- Get a T-shirt;
- Access to a meal when present for two consecutive shifts;
- Be eligible to the participation draw;
- Invitation to the volunteer party.
Athletes: accumulate discounts on your 2020 registration
Do you want to take part in the 2020 edition as an athlete? You could benefit from a discount on next year's registration by being a volunteer this year!
Significant changes this year:
- The main venue moves to Port of Montreal’s Grand Quay
- The bike course is the west area of the Old Montreal as well as the International District. It will include the famous Beaver Hall hill
- The World Triathlon Series, the CAMTRI, the Défi Douglas and the amateur races will be held on one day, Saturday, June 29th
- New Elite race: The World Paratriathlon Series will be held at the Parc Jean-Drapeau on the Notre-Dame Island on Friday morning, June 28th
To find out more (material in French only)
The Volunteer Guide (Available in French only) will be emailed to volunteers a few weeks before the event.
Facebook Volunteer Group (Closed group, access to 2019 registered volunteers only).
Paul Gaudreau, Coordinator, volunteers management
Patricia Bonnot, Director, Workforce management