The Défi Douglas: support the cause, reach your goals together !
The Défi Douglas is a great opportunity to make your body stronger and strengthen your mind, all while raising funds to improve mental health research and care in Montreal, Quebec and across Canada. This unique event, open to all, will take place on the Groupe Copley World Triathlon's race course, and will provide a chance to get out, get active, and support those suffering from mental illness.
Get ready for a triathlon experience out of the ordinary !
- Swim: 750m - Bike: 20k - Run: 5k
- Start time: 11:00
- At the Grand Quai of the Port of Montreal
- VIP access including: food, drinks, unlimited access to the venue and the VIP Lounge, official pictures, welcome cocktail and reserved seating at the finish line, in front of the giant screen.
- Parking on the competition site (for a fee)
- Meet likeminded professionals
- Stay for the World Triathlon Series (WTS) races from 13:30 to 18:00
Solo: The participant completes the sprint distance triathlon by him/herself ($500)
Together: All team members swim, bike and run together. They all start at the same time ! ($500/person, minimum 2 participants with no maximum)
Relay: 2 or 3 participants each complete one leg of the event ($1,500/team)
For the team options (Together & Relay) there must be a woman by team
Registration and fundraising
At the time of registration, a fee of $300 (+tx) and a donation of $200 to the Douglas Foundation per participant will be collected, for a total of $544.93. A donation receipt will be issued by the foundation. The participant will then be invited to create a profile on a dynamic fundraising platform (to facilitate friends/network contributions), to collect funds for the benefit of the foundation.
***15% discount when registering 5 teams or more!