The World Triathlon Series' races will be held for the 4th time in Montreal.
The main venue of the Groupe Copley World Triathlon is the Port of Montreal's Grand Quay, located in the heart of the Old Montreal.
The World Triathlon Series will be a sprint distance race.
Friday - June 26, 2020
- 17:00: WTS Coaches' Briefing
- 18:00: WTS Athletes' Briefing
Saturday - June 27, 2020
- 10:45: WTS Bike Familiarisation
- 11:15: WTS Swim Familiarisation
Sunday - June 28, 2020
- 13:36: World Triathlon Series (Women)
- 15:36: World Triathlon Series (Men)
All documents for the race, including the Athlete's Guide, will be available over the Spring 2020.