Antoine Jolicoeur Desroches is also a triathlete native of Montreal. Now 23 years old, this great athlete made his debut competing in cross-country skiing before switching to triathlon at the age of 16. Annually, he races in 7 to 8 long distance triathlons and 1 to 2 sprint or standard (olympic). He is also passionate about nutrition, hence his interest to pursue his studies in Food Science & Nutritional Science at McGill University.
My blog :
- Friday, March 31, 2017 - What do we eat ?
- Friday, April 28, 2017 - How to polish your swimming technique ?
- Friday, May 26, 2017 - What to eat during a long bike ride ?
- Friday, June 23, 2017 - The tapering period
- Friday, July 21, 2017 - Smoothies: the winning recipe!
- Friday, August 18, 2017 - The importance of getting enough rest
Visit my website.