- This year, access to the grandstands is free ! The public will be able to see the Elite transition area and the finish line. It is also possible for spectators to walk freely around the Jacques-Cartier Quay.
- Opening hours for the Tri-Expo zone are the following :
|Friday, August 4th||12 am to 8 pm|
|Saturday, August 5th||8 am to 8 pm|
|Sunday, August 6th||8 am to 4 pm|
- People can obtain the results of the races on our website, on SportStats’s website and directly on the site of competition.
- Animals are tolerated, but must be in leach on-site. In addition, owners have to clean up after their animals.
- It is possible to park at the Quai de l’Horloge, located at the corner of Berri and de la Commune.
*** Fixed price of 20.00$CAD between 6 pm and 11 pm on Saturday, August 5th, 2017.
*** IMPORTANT ! We strongly advise you not to take the car to the venue, considering that we expect very heavy traffic in this area.
- Public bathrooms are available on the venue.
- The Montreal Old Port's Wi-Fi network is free of charge and available to all spectators :
- Wheelchairs are available free of charge at the Montréal Science Centre ticket office.