Volunteering at the Montreal International Triathlon means giving, but above all sharing intense moments of emotion and pleasure.
It also means :
- To live an exciting day outdoors, in an urban setting
- To be around high-level athletes
- To be the first volunteers to participate in an ITU World Series in Montreal
- To enable athletes of all levels to surpass themselves
- To get free access to the grand stands of the event
- To receive an event t-shirt
- To have access to a meal, according to the schedule worked
- To be Invited to the Volunteer Party
- And many more!
To volunteer, CLICK HERE.