Volunteering at the Montreal International Triathlon means giving, but above all sharing intense moments of emotion and pleasure.
It also means :
- Living an exciting day outdoors, in an urban setting
- Being around high-level athletes
- Being the first volunteers to participate in an ITU World Series in Montreal
- Enabling athletes of all levels to surpass themselves
- Getting free access to the grand stands of the event
- Receiving a t-shirt of the event
- Having access to a meal, according to the schedule worked
- Being invited to the Volunteers Party
- And much more!
To volunteer, CLICK HERE.