Major addition this year: the BDC Corporate Challenge!
Like entrepreneurs, BDC is driven by challenges. That's why the organization joins the Montreal ITU World Triathlon Series by inviting professionals to build corporate teams that will then compete against one another to win the greatest honours while supporting the mission of an awesome organization.
Help us support L’Ancre des Jeunes and school perseverance!
Since 1991, L’Ancre des Jeunes aims to support school perseverance among young people. It offers personalized services for dropout prevention, school reenrollment support, as well as educational day camps during the summer and winter holidays.
Their approach and relentless work are bearing fruit: on average, 90% of young people who finish the programs of L’Ancre des Jeunes reenroll in school, and 93% of them continue next year!
Our objective is to raise 10 000$ for this wonderful cause and we need your help to achieve our goal! By registering your team in the BDC Corporate Challenge, you will allow dozens of young Montrealers to persevere at school! Indeed, a portion of the registration fees will be donated to L’Ancre des Jeunes!
What is the BDC Corporate Challenge?
- Saturday, August 5th, 2017, at 9:05 am, at the Jacques-Cartier Quay in the Old Port of Montreal.
- A Sprint Distance Triathlon (750 m swim / 20 km bike / 5 km run) that is completed in teams relays.
- Each team must be formed of three (3) persons, of which at least one is a woman. A fourth person can also be added to the team to have the same access to the competition site (think of a trainer, a photographer, or someone who shouts loudly…!).
- Dozens of corporate teams will try to capture our fabulous trophy, an original artistic creation of Protocole, the company who also design the trophees for the F1 Canada Grand Prix!
- The winning team will have the privilege to keep the trophy until the 2018 Montréal International Triathlon, presented by Sportium.
- Registration fees are 1 000$ per team.
Don’t miss out the chance to take part in this unique, challenging, exciting and prestigious race! But hurry, spots are limited!
To view the detailed schedule of the races, please click here.
How to register?
To register, download and complete the form below (click on the image):
For any questions, please contact Jo-Annie Charbonneau at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 438-383-8344.